Solved! NEW TV/HOME THEATER

Mar 18, 2019
I need advice on hooking up a Epson PowerLite3700 projection tv to a Bose 123 home theater and Directv genie. Thanks in advance.

Solution
If the Genie has a digital audio output then use that to get sound to the Bose and HDMI to get the picture to the projector.
If the Genie only has HDMI then I would suggest you get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. Connect the Genie and any other sources to the selector with HDMI. Connect the HDMI out of the selector to the projector and the digital audio output of the selector to the Bose.
If the Genie has a digital audio output then use that to get sound to the Bose and HDMI to get the picture to the projector.
If the Genie only has HDMI then I would suggest you get an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. Connect the Genie and any other sources to the selector with HDMI. Connect the HDMI out of the selector to the projector and the digital audio output of the selector to the Bose.

Solution
Mar 18, 2019
Thank you. Advice was dead on, made hooking up a breeze.