New Vizio 4k Tv Problems

Techapprentice619

Commendable
May 31, 2016
I bought a brand new Vizio 4k tv in February and everything has been pretty good so far with a couple problems, one was fixed by vizio customer service and the other wasn't. I tried relentlessly to find an answer to this with no luck. The problem is that it will randomly cut off picture and sound for exactly one second, kinda like it turned off then back on real fast, it doesn't happen alot, I'd say once a day at the most, theres nothing on the web about this so I don't even know if anybody else is having this issue or not. It'll do it with any video source too, I know 4k tvs are fairly new and the bugs probably haven't been worked out of them yet but if I could get a better idea of what it is then it would bring me closer to fixing it, thanks.

Solution
Are you sure that it is the TV and not the source it is displaying. Try a different source preferably one like a repeating dvd so that there is no possibility that you are losing OVA signal or internet stream. Then contact Vizio service. Given that it so intermittent repairing it will be difficult if they haven't seen the problem before.

Cody1993

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016
Same thing happened to me a few time in a row. Just got this tv not even a week ago did you ever find out what happened? Hopefully it doesn't do it again I'm worried

Are you sure that it is the TV and not the source it is displaying. Try a different source preferably one like a repeating dvd so that there is no possibility that you are losing OVA signal or internet stream. Then contact Vizio service. Given that it so intermittent repairing it will be difficult if they haven't seen the problem before.

Solution