Nexus 7 Magnetic Sensor Could Be Trouble for Google, Asus

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]klavis[/nom]They can't sue over the sensor, the blackberry had that well before Apple. If they make a case that is exactly like Apples, then yes, but as it stands, no.[/citation]

Android had the drag down notifications well before iOS, apple still attempted to sue samsung for it

3ogdy

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
You know what? I wish Anonymous would hack the f*** out all the servers where these companies store their patent data...and destroy the patents completely. Then, they should find the papers and burn them and send these patent trolls to hell once and forever.
WE, the customers, are sick of all this patent-trolling - develop something, improve our lives and quit f. around with your stupid a++ patents already!

Stupid companies acting like 5 year old kids with crying because some other kid is using their toy...TO GET THE WHOLE TECH WORLD TO THE NEXT LEVEL , YOU DUMB PEOPLE!

cyberguyz

Honorable
Apr 30, 2013
Bwahahaha!
Sorry Apple, my Nexus 7 already has this feature and a case that uses it so your law suite will not bother me in the least.

Art Faucett

Honorable
Jul 8, 2013
Maybe Apple can sue me too, because I use magnets to keep doors closed. Come and get me losers. P.S. memo to stock holders. LOL, suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.