Nexus 7 Started Selling Out As Of Last Week

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Honestly,they will probably barely break even on these, its COST PRICE! Now go of and try to find another Tablet with the same specs at cost price...idiot![/citation]
idiot!!!....why so rude...everyone is entitled to their opinion....i still think it's overpriced and it does need more RAM....next time be a little more polite, JERK.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]alexmx[/nom]Please do share links for tablets with better specs than the nexus 7 at the same price. Otherwise, stfu[/citation]
you too?...why are you so rude...it's my opinion and i am entitled to it, but that does not give you the wright to be rude....wtf is wrong with you?...what's up with people these days?

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]you too?...why are you so rude...it's my opinion and i am entitled to it, but that does not give you the wright to be rude....wtf is wrong with you?...what's up with people these days?[/citation]
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]idiot!!!....why so rude...everyone is entitled to their opinion....i still think it's overpriced and it does need more RAM....next time be a little more polite, JERK.[/citation]
Dude, I don't agree with your opinion on the matter, but I gave you thumbs-up because I disagree with being a jerk on forums even more.
OTOH, I choose to ignore trolls that register with this site only to post wanna-be smart-but- i- cant comments like Only5kSoldLOL here. That guy needs to go back to his homework before his parents find out he's been trolling forums and take his precious phone away for a week.

darknate

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2006
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]only 1GB of ram....thanks but no thanks...expensive for mediocre hardware[/citation]
so what else out there for under $300 has 1 or more gig or ram? how about explaining why its mediocre? if you have an opinion you shou8ld be able to back it up.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]idiot!!!....why so rude...everyone is entitled to their opinion....i still think it's overpriced and it does need more RAM....next time be a little more polite, JERK.[/citation]
I understand that people are entitled to their own opinion, but yours is actually wrong. Unless you think that a tablet should be sold at a loss then this is not overpriced. Under your reasoning, every tablet on the market is overpriced. I understand that you may not like the specs or the software etc, but the hardware is a good value.

Bloob

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]Enjoy your life under the dictatorship Some people are born free, others like you are born and destined to be slave under the lord SJ.I was chained to Apple before with a 3gs, once I tasted the freedom, I'm never going back."Give me liberty or give me death." lol[/citation]

Lets not make this about more than it is. Apple might be a closed garden, but Google is no less a business, and what they deal with is your personal information.

Osmin

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
After your loyal customers paid $13.99 for shipping and preordered the tablet on Google Play, Google ships the tablets to the stores first. Stores receive it prior to the 17th to be able to sell it on the 17th, and the lucky ones that did not preorder save $13.99 in shipping and receive their new Nexus 7 tablet at least 3 days earlier. B&H Photo had free shipping and no taxes in most states for the same tablet. Is Google being evil and playing tricks on its loyal customers?

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Osmin[/nom]B&H Photo had free shipping and no taxes in most states for the same tablet. Is Google being evil and playing tricks on its loyal customers?[/citation]

Forgot all about B&H until I had already ordered from somewhere else. But now B&H is on their 3rd allotment because it shows being available in August. But yeah, it's funny how people are getting better deals and getting it earlier than from Google themselves.

G

Read your first statement.......

[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]only 1GB of ram....thanks but no thanks...expensive for mediocre hardware[/citation]

Did you read it?

Now that is why I called you an Idiot!

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Read your first statement.......Did you read it?Now that is why I called you an Idiot![/citation]
please feel free to explain it to me in more detail...thanks in advance :)

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]Bloob[/nom]Lets not make this about more than it is. Apple might be a closed garden, but Google is no less a business, and what they deal with is your personal information.[/citation]

You made it sound like Apple is not "stealing" your information, trust me they all do.
Of course I know business have to make money one way or the other. I'm simply picking and choosing to do business with the "least evil" one.
What Google showed is that you can make good/quality product/service without charging the consumers an arm and/or a leg. I'm a tech guy, I totally support this kind of movement.
On the other hand, can't say the same for Apple.

ps: wait till iOS absorbs facebook into the core, can't wait to have people complain about facebook keeping a copy of their personal image/video that they never meant for the world to see.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]You made it sound like Apple is not "stealing" your information, trust me they all do_Of course I know business have to make money one way or the other. I'm simply picking and choosing to do business with the "least evil" one.What Google showed is that you can make good/quality product/service without charging the consumers an arm and/or a leg. I'm a tech guy, I totally support this kind of movement.On the other hand, can't say the same for Apple.ps: wait till iOS absorbs facebook into the core, can't wait to have people complain about facebook keeping a copy of their personal image/video that they never meant for the world to see.[/citation]
if people are so paranoid about pictures and movies that weren't meant for the whole world to see then they should have never post it online...problem fixed...how hard is it for people to grasp this concept?....you don't have to post your whole life online!!!

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]if people are so paranoid about pictures and movies that weren't meant for the whole world to see then they should have never post it online...problem fixed...how hard is it for people to grasp this concept?....you don't have to post your whole life online!!![/citation]

I'm not talking about posting your pictures/video on line. I'm talking about taking personal/private picture/video with your phone for your personal use. Knowing facebook and their tactic, I won't be surprise they have some backdoor that keeps a secret copy of everything you taken and send it to their servers.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]I'm not talking about posting your pictures/video on line. I'm talking about taking personal/private picture/video with your phone for your personal use. Knowing facebook and their tactic, I won't be surprise they have some backdoor that keeps a secret copy of everything you taken and send it to their servers.[/citation]
lol....then don't own a phone with a camera...it's called technology...every tech has some ups and downs

Status
Not open for further replies.