Nexus "Gem" Smartwatch May Be Announced with KiKat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD88

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013

What? Strange and innovative is exactly where Google lives. They are the pioneers of wearable tech with Glass. Since when has Google ever let anyone else "test the waters" for them?

JD88

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013

That's what Kevin does when he is trying to fill white space, make something up. He knows that it looks bad to simply paraphrase what another site has written after actually doing some reporting, so he adds his two cents which is usually way off the mark. That's why the SOC was even mentioned.

That's utter nonsense. The SOC in Glass has the same feature so no, it's not limited to those two WAY overpowered (for this form factor) chips.

Honestly Kevin, whenever I read something on here that sounds like a bunch of made up crap, I know I can always look up and know you wrote it. How about you slow down and think before you type.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
Do not wear your watch while: working, running, getting in and out of your car, near hand rails, around kids, bicycling, using any sort of tool, grocery shopping, or basically any time you're trying to use your hands to do anything. Have you honestly worn a wrist watch for 6 months before? If you have, take it out and go look at the front of it. What a stupid idea. James Bond was wrong. Now go make me an Iron Man suit. CHOP CHOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS