Nintendo 3DS Hacked Using Obscure Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

IpwnedU123

Estimable
Nov 21, 2014
@Jill Scharr

If you did any research on this topic, then you would know that this exploit DOES NOT have access to the 3DS permissions that are required running pirated 3DS games and installing anything on the console. The exploit only installs to the Cubic Ninja save data, not the 3DS itself. The only reason that Smealum shared the exploit is because it DOES NOT allow 3DS piracy. If you want to report on 3DS piracy for all firmwares, then write an article about the Sky3DS flashcard.

Also, the 3DS has been hacked for over a year, but only on firmwares 4.1-4.5. Have you ever heard of the Gateway card or the Nintendo DS Profile exploit in the System Settings?

In the past 6 months this is the second article from tom's GUIDE that I have taken the time to read, and BOTH OF THEM WERE GREATLY MISINFORMED AND INACCURATE.

I suggest that you and the other writers for this site get your act together and start researching your article topics MUCH more thoroughly. I will recommend other people to stay FAR AWAY from tom's GUIDE and tell them that any other tech site is more reliable than this one!

(and yes, I created an account here JUST to tell you how wrong you and the other writers here are)

Newellrw Allen

Estimable
Dec 4, 2014
This method can't play 3DS games.
I thinks this is a full guide of hack 3DS
http://3ds-flashcard.com/blog/3ds-system-hacking-guide-with-and-without-flashcard/

Status
Not open for further replies.