Nintendo 3DS Owner Fought the Law to be First

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]wawa sxm[/nom]why isnt he a tax payer? because hes black? i figure u never took an off day in your life cuz someone not working when you are is obviously not paying taxes....its always the worst of people that talk like my taxes pay ur salaries or my taxes that and this......at least this guy is helping the economy by spending. stop hating just because you cant afford a nintendo![/citation]

I don't want a Nintendo!! I can afford it but I don't wants it!!! STOP HATING!! I DUN WANT THE NINTENDOZ!

G

so much for the idea that nerds and geeks are progressive thinkers

this guy is prolific i dont know why Nintendo just doesn't have a seat with his name on it or personally deliver the next Nintendo console to him

* i also noticed his wearing a power glove

ap3x

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]bloodlust22[/nom]Your not kidding. Most likely us tax payers actually paid for this thing for him as well. After words he went to the store to stock up on food with his link card so he could sit on his ass for days end and play with his new toy.[/citation]

Your an Idiot. Ever heard of vacation time. Why is it that just because this guy is waiting to buy a $250 Nintendo, he must be unemployed and abusing the system. Give me a break. This guy is clearly passionate about this tradition, he waited in line for the first Xbox360 and gave it to some white kid because the kid could not wait in line due to school. He even talked about raising money for the people in the disaster in Japan. Sounds like he is a better person that you are.

slyphnier

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
people nowdays just thirst for attention
not that i don't know the feeling become a first owner for something
its nice to be first having latest/hot stuff
but if considering time wasted for that its just not worthed
then if just want to show off you can just import japanese version

well its different for people doing it for personal tradition or pride though

crinkdude

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
[citation][nom]wawa sxm[/nom]why isnt he a tax payer? because hes black? i figure u never took an off day in your life cuz someone not working when you are is obviously not paying taxes....its always the worst of people that talk like my taxes pay ur salaries or my taxes that and this......at least this guy is helping the economy by spending. stop hating just because you cant afford a nintendo![/citation]
hahaha the moral here is stay in school so you can work and pay me to wait in line to play my video games

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Triforce's "job" is "managing" professional gamers.

Not even joking. He makes his money from their endorsements and prizes.

So yeah, he can sit in line all he wants. That's why he says he "lives on video games"

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]is that some kind of racist joke?where are you from? the KKK?[/citation]

No, He was serious, the 3DS does have a problem called the black screen of death, it's on a article made yestersay on this website!!

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
5 days? DAMN!!
I waited only 2 hours before the store opened to reserve a PS3.
Then, since I had it reserved I just walked in the store and casually paid for it on the day of it's release. Other people waited in line overnight or longer... (Like this guy)
I could understand for an awesome console but this thing is just an overpriced portable hand-held. On the other hand I heard there will be a remake of the Ledgend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. With a middle name/nickname like that I'm sure he's super excited about that... Honestly I'm just interested in playing the new Zelda for Wii that is currently in production.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]kinggraves[/nom]Triforce's "job" is "managing" professional gamers.Not even joking. He makes his money from their endorsements and prizes.So yeah, he can sit in line all he wants. That's why he says he "lives on video games"[/citation]So... he's like... a gamer pimp?

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
It's a shame that Tom's doesn't require proof of age or IQ to post... As someone who stood in line for 2 days to get a PS2, I think it's cool that he is getting some notoriety. Especially if he can turn that into something positive.

crinkdude

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
[citation][nom]gti88[/nom]I would be worried too if two niggas were hanging around my shop...[/citation]
i'm not raciste but just couldn't stop laughing when i saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.