Nintendo 3DS Preorders Now Active

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]Ouch $300... I think I will wait for a price drop and when a decent library of games is already released before I pick one up.[/citation]
im gonna wait till second gen, a lot of good games by that time

i hate that theyre gonna totally cash in on this 3d fad -_- considering how a lot of ppl cant even see it... i hope its not a major selling point for most of their games

G

Remember which company you are writing about

"Sony" will have to be much more creative in pitching the device . . . .

orionantares

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]im gonna wait till second gen, a lot of good games by that timei hate that theyre gonna totally cash in on this 3d fad -_- considering how a lot of ppl cant even see it... i hope its not a major selling point for most of their games[/citation]

Actually 3D isn't really new for them. Nintendo already trying a 3D system years ago that flopped. For Nintendo this is actually a second attempt at 3D. This time in color!

duk3

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
"Sony will have to be much more creative in pitching the device than it was during the Christmas season when it hoped that red paint for the Wii would deliver a new sales incentive"

Never knew that Sony was releasing the 3DS

aznguy0028

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]Ouch $300... I think I will wait for a price drop and when a decent library of games is already released before I pick one up.[/citation]
Stuff in Japan is almost always more expensive than it is in the U.S. The 300$ is going by Yen/Dollar conversion rates, but every nintendo system has been cheaper when brought over to the U.S. I'm betting on a 220-250$ price range.

I agree with you though, I'm probably going to wait for 2nd gen, more games & possibly system aesthetic redesign like the DS to DS lite :)

whooleo

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2010
What the hell is it that I'm paying so much for? 3D tax? even if it is $220-250 like aznguy0028 said that still more then a ****ing Xbox 360 and close enough to a PS3 which has 3D... Waist of money now much more excited about that PSP 2...

Prince_Porter

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
The launch date line-up is great, so I won't be waiting at all. Time for me to go program an extra side game and put some money aside for one.

JD13

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
If everyone stopped buying Nintendo's overpriced crap then; they might actually make a decent system with good graphics & not rehashing the same thing they've been doing for the last 20....

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
Over here, some game retailers have been accepting preorders for the 3DS since it was announced in June. I've been waiting to find out what region locking is on the handheld. Chances are I'll probably end up importing it from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.