Nintendo Confirms Zelda HD for Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]lassik[/nom]Zelda coming to the next Nintendo console?Didn't see that one coming...[/citation]

I see your sarcasm...but I'll ignore it and say I saw it coming! Lolz!

TheViper

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
Back_by_demand, did Nintendo piss in your Corn Flakes this morning?

And I'm trying to remember when the Legend of Zelda games had blocky, square heads. Oh, that's right, never.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]TheViper[/nom]Back_by_demand, did Nintendo piss in your Corn Flakes this morning?And I'm trying to remember when the Legend of Zelda games had blocky, square heads. Oh, that's right, never.[/citation]
You mean never like this?
http://images.wikia.com/egamia/images/c/cd/N6402_oot.jpg
Or something never like this?
http://www.cyberartsweb.org/cpace/ht/kcoane/images/OcarinaTime.png
I have a Wii, but never for one second assume that the graphics are great, only that gameplay is fun.

And by the way, seeing as it obviously passed you in translation, my previous comment was something called sarcasm.

sar·casm / ˈsɑrkæzəm
[sahr-kaz-uhm]
–noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms

TheViper

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
So the hair was blocky and your sarcasm would have hit a point if the comment were more current. Seeing as blocky heads (rather hair) haven't been a factor for what will be 14 years, it missed the mark.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]TheViper[/nom]So the hair was blocky and your sarcasm would have hit a point if the comment were more current. Seeing as blocky heads (rather hair) haven't been a factor for what will be 14 years, it missed the mark.[/citation]
So under the blocky hair is a perfectly round head, never mind its still blocky.
And you said never, so a time frame is irellevant.
And, I was joking, stop taking shit so serious, stress is the number 1 cause of health issues in the under 40's.

nexus9113

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
"However, at the time, Nintendo was very clear on the fact that the titles being shown represented real Wii U games."

Actually that is wrong, they said multiple times that "these are only technical demos and not real games", Reggie even made a point to say it once at the beginning of his descriptions of the show floor demos, and at the end. They haven't shown any actual WiiU games yet, only tech demos or footage from competing consoles.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
back_by_demand is a troll. ignore his bish ass.

saying something is blocky back in the N64 days is stupid. everything was blocky back then, but zelda still looked good. I'm just surprised he didn't post up 8bit Legend of Zelda pics and say they aren't even using 3D polygons...

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
I just hope they make the action gameplay more difficult, and don't give so many lame hints on how to accomplish the puzzle gameplay. Zelda games have become too easy!

bren7473

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]TheViper[/nom]So the hair was blocky and your sarcasm would have hit a point if the comment were more current. Seeing as blocky heads (rather hair) haven't been a factor for what will be 14 years, it missed the mark.[/citation]

Um every character had design like that in 90's videogaming troll. Go pop some pimples.

PCGOD

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2011
be cool if it would be a launch title. seems like every zelda game takes forever to come out after launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS