Nintendo Talks Wii U Pricing, Pre-Order Numbers, F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoregie

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
Is it just me or does "Nintendo of America's CEO" not make sense shouldn't it be " America's CEO of Nintendo"? I'm usually not nit picky with grammar and such but that just doesn't make any sense to me

kinggremlin

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Is it just me or does "Nintendo of America's CEO" not make sense shouldn't it be " America's CEO of Nintendo"?

It's just you. Nintendo of America, Inc. is the full name of the US division of Nintendo, so for probably the first time ever, THG's new section didn't make a grammar error/typo either in the title of a post or within the first sentence.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]Scoregie[/nom]Is it just me or does "Nintendo of America's CEO" not make sense shouldn't it be " America's CEO of Nintendo"? I'm usually not nit picky with grammar and such but that just doesn't make any sense to me[/citation]

America's CEO of nintendo makes it sound like the CEO of Nintendo is an American :/

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
the preorders at Gamestop and Bestbuy are already sold out. as of now i know Toysrus is still taking preorders, so if you want one, jump on it!

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
[citation][nom]slabbo[/nom]the preorders at Gamestop and Bestbuy are already sold out. as of now i know Toysrus is still taking preorders, so if you want one, jump on it![/citation]
correction: the black (deluxe) Wii U is sold out at Gamestop, the basic (white) is still available there. Both are sold out at Bestbuy, black available at Toysrus.

Status
Not open for further replies.