Nintendo Warns of Possible Wii Scarcity This Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
this console never impressed me, games are boring, and are low in numbers
and the response time on the controllers is terrible... i don't see why people buy this thing... all the other nintendo consoles were sweet though

wymer100

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2007
There's still a scarcity now. In the year and a half it's has been out, I've only seen them available in the local stores once. I'm not expecting that to change during the holidays.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
the wii is fun because only 1% of the people of the world see the latency with the motion sensing. its been over a year and a half and i am now starting to see nintendo wii's consoles on display in stores. good job nintendo from having the worst console of last generation with the gamecube till now having the top selling one this time. FPS are better with the wii than the PS3 and crashbox 360

Soma+

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]this console never impressed me, games are boring, and are low in numbersand the response time on the controllers is terrible... i don't see why people buy this thing... all the other nintendo consoles were sweet though[/citation]

marioKart and a Wii wheel defines FUN.. [imo]

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Nintendo is full of it. They can crank out many consoles they want but the real reason we aren't seeing it here too often in the United States is that the value of the dollar is weak and they rather sell it over to Europe where the euro is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.