Nintendo's Wii U May Have an Ebook Store Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]ikyung[/nom]Man, thumbs up if you spent your childhood reading up Nintendo Power magazines back in the 80s and 90s.[/citation]
Yeah that was the best, sometimes pre internet was cool.

dormantreign

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
I can't wait to get me a WiiU, i really can't. Zelda in HD is a must this year for me, providing they release one. And yeah, i read them Nintendo Power Books over and over and over.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
+1 to ikyung

What does this have to do with Apple? They invented the ebook now? Did they invent paper too? In general there's not much need for paid strategy guides with GameFAQS around, the only reason I'd buy a Prima guide is for the artwork and that doesn't look as nice digital. But still, an INCREDIBLE idea, anyone who used the guides would have it sitting next to you as you played, now it's on your controller. Need some tips, don't know how to evolve your mudkips, LOOK DOWN.

"I can't see a use for a tablet controller"
That's why you don't work for Nintendo.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]ikyung[/nom]Man, thumbs up if you spent your childhood reading up Nintendo Power magazines back in the 80s and 90s.[/citation]

those are how I taught myself how to read.[citation][nom]kinggraves[/nom]+1 to ikyungWhat does this have to do with Apple? They invented the ebook now? Did they invent paper too? In general there's not much need for paid strategy guides with GameFAQS around, the only reason I'd buy a Prima guide is for the artwork and that doesn't look as nice digital. But still, an INCREDIBLE idea, anyone who used the guides would have it sitting next to you as you played, now it's on your controller. Need some tips, don't know how to evolve your mudkips, LOOK DOWN."I can't see a use for a tablet controller"That's why you don't work for Nintendo.[/citation]

here's hoping a first-person shooter company actually uses my idea for the Wiiu tablet, make a tablet how you look down the gun barrel, and attach it to the end of the peripheral.

G

WOW. Awesome. I was just thinking it would be great to read on the wii u touchscreen controller strategy guides and even more so past Nintendo Power editions with Howard and Nester. The 80's were really the days of consoles. Hehe.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]frozonic[/nom]great, now instad of playing mario kids will read about it[/citation]

What is wrong with this comment? When I have kids, they wont get consoles or gaming rigs till they're in middle school or older. It's what my parents did, and I turned out.....ok....ish

LMAO

G

Aren't the "channels" on the Wii similar to apps. I keep reading that Nintendo is copying Apple but it seems that they're just expanding on what they've already done. How long have apps as we know them now been around? Before the Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.