Question No can WIFI

Jan 27, 2022
I am trying to connect tv with wifi.
The instructions say to go to menu on the remote to go to network connections. On the screen "system" is not offered. Only picture/ audo/ TV and set up are shown. Set up does not offer and network options.
I am right next to a wifi booster.

Jan 27, 2022
Yes, page 30, neither do I. I believe that this TV has wifi capability, so say all of the youtube vids, and product reviews.
I need the "system" to do it.

Jan 27, 2022
It seems that this tv does not do wifi, but the very next one they made, did, sweet.
Now I know.
Now,,,any suggestions as to what I may use to add a wifi adapter?
When I did searches they all came up as this TV.

Which is what will help explain why it was $50.
It is just a big too big for the room with the set top box, so says the wife.

Get a Roku/Fire Stick or TV/ any number or streaming devices will work with it and many just connect to the HDMI port. Without any network capability and no other connection, you can use it with a DVD player or something or use over the air signals with an antenna.
Either way, using a network connection won't link it to your cable box if that is what you were trying to do.

Jan 27, 2022
Get a Roku/Fire Stick or TV/ any number or streaming devices will work with it and many just connect to the HDMI port. Without any network capability and no other connection, you can use it with a DVD player or something or use over the air signals with an antenna.
Either way, using a network connection won't link it to your cable box if that is what you were trying to do.
OK thanks for your help.
What we decided to do was to move the Vizio back into the room with the box, solving any connection issues.