No network appearing

Aug 22, 2018
We just changed our im talk talk to virgin media and the network wont appear anymore only in my samsung tab, i dont why!
I tried everything like restore, reset my setting and network but no use
Any solution??

Aug 22, 2018

Well, no because its not from virgin cus, all my family phone, ipad are connected even my phone but the tablet wont show any of the networks even the nearby, dont know why

You are just talking about an IM client? When you said "Virgin media" I thought you meant your service provider was Virgin. What you use for IM/txt program does not have anything to do with a network connection. Are you saying you don't see any WiFi connections? Did you check if WiFi is enabled?

Aug 22, 2018

Yes, the wifi is on, no networks appears it been more than two month now, it keep saying loading

If you already did a factory reset but it won't pick up any WiFi signal the card or antenna may be bad. Did you test the tablet near the router, in other areas?

Aug 22, 2018

Aug 22, 2018

Oh yes, i tried from other ares and next to the router but no use. I dont think its because from the card or antenna because it was working fine with talk talk but we switched to virgin and dosent show any lists of wifi appearing

TRENDING THREADS