No PLaying Speakers

what kind of speakers? (pc speakers via 3.5mm? 2.0 stereo? 5.1?)

sound card or integrated?

is there a setting on mute (sound card software, windows sound, the program itself)

have you tried the speakers with another device or port? (ie try your front headphone jack or a phone or mp3 player as input device)

try headphones in the same jack (the one for front audio) does it work?

basically you need to figure out if there is something wrong with the speakers or the pc. then you need to figure out if its the pc then if its hardware or if its a software setting.

what kind of speakers? (pc speakers via 3.5mm? 2.0 stereo? 5.1?)

sound card or integrated?

is there a setting on mute (sound card software, windows sound, the program itself)

have you tried the speakers with another device or port? (ie try your front headphone jack or a phone or mp3 player as input device)

try headphones in the same jack (the one for front audio) does it work?

basically you need to figure out if there is something wrong with the speakers or the pc. then you need to figure out if its the pc then if its hardware or if its a software setting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 3
DakiMC Audio 1
W Audio 2
R Audio 2
Brown66 Audio 3
S Audio 1
P Audio 2
V Audio 1
A Audio 3
S Audio 1
P Audio 0
Tombo9 Audio 3
M Audio 1
B Audio 1
alphacoyle Audio 4
LostWorm Audio 1
A Audio 1
SyncMasterBW Audio 2
P Audio 1
R Audio 1
Similar threads
Question home audio system only playing left side speakers
Question 5.1 surround plays sound on all speakers instead of separately
Solved! Left speaker playing from subwoofer
Question Microphone is playing computer audio even when muted
Solved! Can l set up on tablet a system to play on various speakers in diff rooms via bluetooth from l sterio?
Solved! Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Solved! Playing HDMI ARC through laptop speakers?
Solved! Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Question Rapid buzzing noise when not playing audio
Solved! Sony HT-RT3 Front Speakers Plays Always With Rear
Question Buzzing noise from speakers only when playing games?
Solved! I want to play sound out of a phone speaker from a computer (via Bluetooth?)
Solved! Creative T15 Wireless playing sound only from left speaker when using aux
Solved! Audio playing on speakers even with headphones plugged in
Question Looking for simple ac speaker that supports sd and/or usb for playing mp3 music?
Question PC 5.1 Surround Sound: Right speaker sound playing out of left speaker
Solved! Is there such a thing as a speaker switch to play speakers from 2 different devices with priority?
Solved! 5.1 system surround playing through front speakers
Solved! Sony STR-350Z Receiver only playing one speaker
My headphones are barely out of the headphone jack, and my speakers are playing when I want my headphones to play

ASK THE COMMUNITY