No previous Gmail

donnahernandez70

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
I bought a Southern Telecom ST1009 and it was already reset. When I try to set it up. It asked for the Gmail previously synced with the device. Well I don't know it since I bought it and don't know it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Southtxmunkey Android Tablets 3
Willmarie Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 4
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 2
B Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
debwillard4050 Android Tablets 5
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 5
C Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question I just bought a samsung tablet E from a pawn shop ,have the receipt and they factory reset it for me but got home it said it needs the previous email
Question This device was reset. To continue, sign in wit a Google Account that was previously synced on this device. I forget it nd i lost the simcard
I did a update on my Lenovo tablet and it didn't come back on so l did a factory reset and now can't get into my Gmail account
I reset the nabi and it asks for previous account info which i dont have.
Solved! I have a RCA Galileo Pro and I had done a factory reset on the tablet so that I can restart it and take the old Gmail account
I have forgotten my gmail account password email.- removed by Moderator@gmail.com
My RCA tablet keeps going back to the page that says verify your account that was previously on this device I do that and it
I bought a tab e 8 from a private individual and don't have any previous emails to use so how do I sin it with my google accou
Tablet won't let me sign in it keeps going back and send previously synced To account
Cant access my gmail
Reset the tablet now it says it wants account previously synced to it
Got a tablet, did factory reset now asking for gmail account used on this device, how do I get around that? I tried using my i
How to find any youtube channel email account in Android
I got a tablet from a yard sale and did a factory reset now it wants info from a previous user. I want to get rid of there in
did factory reset on Samsung Galaxy Tab E, can't get past the step that says "sign in with google acct previously synced on th
My RCA Viking , unable to erase synced data from previous owner unable to add my account bought from swap meet , ieven try on
It says to continue sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on the device and the owner before forgot what it
How do I unencrypt a Nextbook tablet that is already encrypted by the previous owner?
How to put in a bigger micro Sim and save what was on the previous
restoring to previous settings

ASK THE COMMUNITY