Noisy sounds from note 5 speaker ?

Mustafa Hegazi

Commendable
Jul 12, 2016
Hi.. I have an annoying problem with speaker's sound of my(new) note 5 ......it looks like irregular sounds or crackles when I use it in high volume ...how can i fix it ??

Solution
Hmm then it may be the app you are using to play them. It could also be the recording itself. If the file is not created correctly it will give static and other issues. I would suggest trying to play them on say a computer or other device and see if you get the same issue. If you don't, then it may well be the app.
Is the sound happening all the time from the speaker or only when doing certain things? Like only when play music, or only when play a video, etc. Also, does it happen when you are talking on the phone and have the phone to your ear? Or just when on speaker phone (if at all when on the phone).

Hmm then it may be the app you are using to play them. It could also be the recording itself. If the file is not created correctly it will give static and other issues. I would suggest trying to play them on say a computer or other device and see if you get the same issue. If you don't, then it may well be the app.

Solution