Nokia Still Beats Apple Easily in the Mobile Browsing Market

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KNO3

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2009
[citation][nom]mrmez[/nom]Analytics from my websites show entirely different results...iPad is #1 accounting for ~73%iPhone #2 with ~17%The last 10% is a mix of 4% iPod touch, and 4% unknown.Results vary slightly, but its the same story across 3 different websites.In fact, across all websites there is no record of even a single page view from a nokia device.[/citation]

Uh... you're trying to tell me 95% of traffic to your site is from apple products? lol right.

bystander

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
[citation][nom]ismaeljrp[/nom]They are not comparing mobil OS's in the chart...it's comparing Handset makers in general.[/citation]

While the chart shows it that way, the article at the bottom, specifically mentions the OS and their percentage, and it lines up with the chart, which means one or the other is wrong with at least Nokia, as they have both WP and Symbian.

TEAMSWITCHER

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2008
I smell a rat! The March data for Apple doesn't look right. Someone is probably messing with the data. Remember, the easiest thing in the world to change is information in a database.

Status
Not open for further replies.