Review NordVPN review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuanton

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2013
After horrendous support from Express vpn and having tried some others who all appear to have problems at present time with access to BBCiPlayer and ITV HUB in UK, I am considering Nord but understand that they also have periodic problems with the sites I mentioned. Incidentally, Express was down yesterday after sending out an update which apparently had a bug. I spent 1 hr 50 minutes with 4 support staff (mostly useless) and in the end managed to fix the problem myself. So any good feedback about NORD ?

Nov 24, 2021
Very disappointing. I have a very bad customer service and sales representative experience when my account suspended bc of PayPal payment issue with Nord VPN vendor. I paid for a 2 years vpn through PayPal on 2020. Last April I got message from PayPal flagged one payment charge from Paddle.com which I did not know what is it. then PayPal returned money to my account after that my Nord vpn subscription stopped . I called Paypal and reversed money into Paddle account and contacted with Nord VPN customer service. After 3 times try in 2 days finally I could reach to the sales guy who asked me for many documents that fortunately I made them all ready before start calling them finally he acknowledge the issue but could not help and solve the issue. He promised to send me 2 days temporary vpn access code which never sent and promised he will follow up and will come back to me which never happened. I was in a business trip, lost my VPN and secure connection access with my accounts but Nord could not reinstate my account. Very unprofessional and unreliable service and company. I'm not suggesting this company to anyone.

Reactions: luisgfierro
Dec 24, 2021
1) This company doesn't allow you to delete your payment information.

2) I clearly checked-marked NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. They stole over 100USD from my account by overwriting my choice.

3) As of today they still have my payment info. I will have, in 11 months, to check again my NO AUTOMATIC RENEWAL.

4) But they will still have my payment info.

They give me no other choice but to cancel my CC!!

Apr 11, 2022
I tried a few vpns and my best feedback is for Nordvpn. Their customer support was very kind and helpful when I had issues. Also, it is extremely easy to use, and the price is worthy. I use it not only for security but for streaming too. So it met all my expectations

johnelle

Honorable
Sep 25, 2017
NordVPN was my 3rd VPN service. I subscribed for 2 years because they had a decent review. After one month of use the turned off my service because their "automated tools" detected I was "web scraping". I am a retired person using a single desktop. I am NEVER done anything like webscraping. Repeated emails to support to cancel my account are replied to by robot mail saying my account is suspended indefinitely. No further explanation. No Cancellation. Word of warning: they are clearly monitoring your traffic and given their crappy analysis tools they probably have all that data laying around on their servers. Let my loss be your gain: DO NOT USE NORDVPN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.