Normal full load temperatures for a gaming laptop?

LogicalCaveman

Estimable
Nov 7, 2014
I'll start off by posting the specs to my gaming laptop system and asking that only people relatively knowledgeable in the area of gaming laptops respond...

Manufacturer: MSI
Processor: Intel Core i5-4210M 2.6 GHz (dual core, hyperthreaded to 4 logical cores, turbo boost up to 3.2 GHz)
Graphics Card 1 (integrated processor graphics): Intel HD Graphics 4600
Graphics Card 2 (dedicated GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GT 820M 2GB
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Hard Drive: 750GB 5400rpm
Screen: 15.6" HD (1366x768) LED non-glare display
Aftermarket cooling: Cooler Master NotePal X3 (one 200mm fan)

I would like to know the normal temperatures (in °C) my CPU and GPU should be running at when the system is under FULL LOAD (for example, playing Battlefield 3 multiplayer). I know gaming laptops run at higher temperatures than gaming desktops due to their small size and therefore relatively mediocre cooling, however I am still interested in knowing what temperatures my system should be aiming for. Whenever I game, I run my laptop cooler (listed above). When I run Battlefield 3 multiplayer and play for two or three hours, my CPU is running at about 70-77 °C and my GPU is running at about 75-80 °C (my GPU rarely goes above 80 °C on Battlefield 3 multiplayer on the settings I use). When I run Crysis 2 singleplayer, after about an hour of playing my CPU is running at about 70-75 °C and my GPU is running at about 80-87 °C.

Approximate room temperature: 23 °C
Idle temperature (CPU): 30-35 °C
Idle temperature (GPU): 30 °C

Overview of questions:
- What are the normal temperatures (in °C) my CPU and GPU should be running at when the system is under full load?
- What are the highest temperatures (in °C) my CPU and GPU can be constantly running at without causing short-term or long-term damage to the hardware or affecting the lifespan of the hardware?

Thanks for your help! I will respond to any questions immediately if I am awake.

P.S.: My GPU is based on the Fermi architecture which is known to run hot. I don't know how much this matters but I thought I'd mention it.