Question Note 21 Ultra 5G

Sep 16, 2021
I purchase a Note 21 Ultra 5G on line and now that I have it, I can't find no one who would activate it for me. I have check with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless. I was told by each that this phone was no longer eligible for activation because it is no longer on the market. Please help me to find some carrier to get this phone to work.

Sep 16, 2021
bought from where? it is locked?

should support at verizon and tmobile
Unfortunately for me, I purchased it on line through Wish.com. I don't know if it is lock or not. When one of the carrier ask to check, there were no available networks showing.

Sep 16, 2021
Unfortunately for me, I purchased it on line through Wish.com. I don't know if it is lock or not. When one of the carrier ask to check, there were no available networks showing.
was it really cheap?
wish.com have a lot of fake. possible you bought an old phone

just did a search $86 for a $600 phone. yeah. return it.

I paid 74.89 w/shipping total: $92.89. I am glad I did it through paypal. I now have a claim and they are handling it. I doubt that I would get anything even if I have to return. Wish is fighting it, saying since I don't have the shipping label (for which I discarded once I open the package) there is nothing they can do. What a bunch of crap.

rgd1101

Don't
Is depend on what the phone really is. with that price. it probably some ancient phone that no one will activate or bit and piece of different phone that no one will activate.

short answer is. you don't, stop wasting your time and return it.

Last edited: