Solved! Note 3 Battery

FreeToBeMe2014

Honorable
Jan 23, 2015
Hi,

So I have a Note 3 that has caused me problems pretty much within a year after getting it.

I even hired someone around a year+ ago to help me reset it.

Fast forward to today, & now things are worse than ever & yes I have anti virus on the phone.

My battery always drained quickly & then someone recommended DU Battery Saver.

I didn't think it was working, plus with ALL the ads that caused other issues on the phone I said forget it & removed it about 2 weeks ago.

I realized THEN that it was working.

I tried other battery saver apps, but either I couldn't figure out how to configure them properly or I don't know, because my battery died within hours of me charging it.

I put the DU Battery Saver back on, but it didn't help at all

I went from only charging it maybe once a day, to now having to charge it 2-3 times a day.

I don't know what the difference is since I put it back on, but do you think a new battery will solve the problem, or is it just the phone? I can't afford a new phone.

Thanks

Solution
There may be a problem with the device anyway. A bad app, malware, virus (even if you have antivirus). I would scan for all that. Also, any apps you have running will be draining the battery, even if you aren't actively using them while they are open.

Lastly, depending on the age of the phone, it may well just be a battery that needs replacing. They don't last forever.
There may be a problem with the device anyway. A bad app, malware, virus (even if you have antivirus). I would scan for all that. Also, any apps you have running will be draining the battery, even if you aren't actively using them while they are open.

Lastly, depending on the age of the phone, it may well just be a battery that needs replacing. They don't last forever.

Solution