News Nova H1 audio earrings just got a massive, unintended boost thanks to Harris vs. Trump debate — what you need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonnettm

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2010
The Kickstarter release date for those who paid for it was Sept 2021...Other versions by other companies are available on Amazon right now.... Maybe there was no space in the article to mention that...or maybe there was another reason...

bonnettm

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2010

the last message which the article claimed it could not access starts with "Shipment will resume gradually from March 27" Wonder how the writer of the article missed that... You see the part that says "Will resume"...​

COLGeek

Cybernaut
No I do not. What is unfounded? What is misinformed? What is so called 'conspiracy theory?
Nor do I. I find it silly and childish.

In this case, people jumped to a very wrong conclusion based on a perceived similarity. That is by definition unfounded and uninformed. They seemed to be looking for an excuse to assume the worst.

This is hardly a unique occurrence.

Feel free to look at the CT definition here: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy theory

Sep 12, 2024
The internet has convinced itself that Kamala Harris was wearing the Nova H1 audio earrings during the presidential debate — but what are the devices at the core of the controversy?

Nova H1 audio earrings just got a massive, unintended boost thanks to Harris vs. Trump debate — what you need to know : Read more
You guys are crazy There absolutely no way the most powerful nation in the country could possibly copy H1’s tech and fit into any earring piece, say for example Tiffany earrings! Impossible and u guys are lunatics for thinking this is a valid ‘conspiracy’ pls close your minds read what’s in front of you and don’t question anything. These are simple Tiffany earring, with an unequivocal replicate design able to fit H1 tech in the ‘pearl’ and behind the ear, not the H1 Bluetooth device their being compared to, duhh they look different there for not the same thing. Nothing else to eat, read this article and let go of any suspicion, they say. Case closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.