nvidia laptop graphics

Daniel_72

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
my nvidia geforce gtx 965m isn't working and i have the intel hd graphics installed and my laptop is compatible idk whats going on because when i put it into my laptop the intel gets a yellow triangle and the basic graphics thing pops in but when i take it out my intel graphics works fine and if i put in my older nvidia graphics card it works fine i have reinstalled a clean windows 10 and installed the intel graphics driver before trying to put the nvidia graphics in but still doesn't apear in my device manager but my system acts up when i put it in so i think its being detected but not being detected right or something

chris987

Honorable
Jun 10, 2013
ensure you have installed the lattest drivers for your igp and gpu. try intel and nvidia site. if you still run into trouble try downloading any win10 drivers avaliable from your laptop vendors site instead.

Daniel_72

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015

i have already done this several times and i still get the same problems and i have all the newest drivers for ten still only brings up the basic graphics when i put it in my laptop and my intel graphics shows a yellow triangle but when its not in my intel works fine and the basic graphics doesn't show up