News Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti just leaked — here’s the proof

bonsainut

Estimable
Feb 16, 2016
"As a result, it's been difficult to find the GeForce RTX 3080, as gamers have snapped up the graphics card whenever it's in stock. "

Gamers? Is that what we're calling scalpers nowadays?

I suppose gamers also bought up all the N95 masks at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic? Gamers are apparently also big buyers of collectible sneakers...

Reactions: vnikol
Dec 28, 2020
"As a result, it's been difficult to find the GeForce RTX 3080, as gamers have snapped up the graphics card whenever it's in stock. "

Gamers? Is that what we're calling scalpers nowadays?

I suppose gamers also bought up all the N95 masks at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic? Gamers are apparently also big buyers of collectible sneakers...

It was 12 available Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme for sale one morning i looked at komplett.no here in Norway.Under 5 mins and the cards was sold out.The funny thing is that many of those cards was popping up on a auction site "Finn.no" just an hour after they were sold out. for (20-30% over msrp)
People just by them if they see them available, even if they allready have one.If you get one and are willing to sell it, people are desperate and pays up to these fkn scalpers.