NYCC Panel: How Gaming Will Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
I think these IGN panelists are wrong. But lets just let the next 10 years pass by and see what happens to these so called next gen consoles when in reality the hardware is already surpassed by PC hardware itself. The only thing that is enticing me is the exclusives as always.

TheWhiteMage

Honorable
Oct 10, 2013
Nintendo shouldn't be 'Chilling' waiting to release Smash Bros. It should have been out a month ago before the new consoles hit.

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
Indie doesn't mean "small", it means "Independent" as in "a Dev Studio that publishes his own stuff". You don't have to be small to do that, actually, but that is often the rule, since the publishers are the cash cows for Dev Studios.

Cheers!

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
Oh man... why do we still listen to those "analysts and Experts"?
Have they ever been right?

I mean, does anyone at this point not know that this is basicly a useless way to spend money and fill news thread that have nothing interesting to say becouse companies are not "doing" anything interesting, and only recycle old titles to make quick money?

If it wasent for the forums, I actually think Toms hardware would lose over 90% of its users by now...

facebook17

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
didn't even know that some people able to make $4719 in 1 month on the internet. find more information--------> WWW.MAX47.COM
Just open link and go to HOME tab and get effective details - See more at:

Status
Not open for further replies.