Old fashioned ringer ringtone

Bud row

Honorable
Mar 23, 2012
Hello, I have a Motor razr. I can not hear it ring!! I want an old fashion ring (loud) Can you do this? Bud

Solution
you do know that you can put any sound you want on the phone and use it for a ringtone right? search the internet for one you like.

Bud row

Honorable
Mar 23, 2012
ssddx, I have searched the internet & all want to text me the ringer. I do not have text abd do not wanr text ! so how do I get it ?? Bud Ps to G man 450, I have the sound turn up hi as it will go ! music dose not work for me .

i suggest downloading a program called bitpim. you will need a usb cable to whatever your phone connection is. my phone uses a usb to micro usb, but the razr might be different.

setup bitpim for your phone and navigate to the folder with your ringer tunes. you may have to search around for it.

find out what type of files your ringers are. find out what type of ringers your phone supports.

go to the internet and look up free sounds... such as "old fashioned phone .wav" and download the file. if you search for "ringtone" you will most likely have to deal with those dumb ringtone sites which are scams.

drag the file to your phone if you like it, disconnect and select it.

---

if you are having trouble hearing a ringtone selected...and you select one of the default ones and you still hear nothing (it should happen both when you get called and when you listen to the sound in selection menu) perhaps your speakerphone is busted.