old operating system

Status
Not open for further replies.

liammadden

Estimable
Feb 25, 2014
i recently put windows 7 ultimate on my laptop but i can not remember which version of windows 7 used to be on my laptop (the version that corresponds with the Microsoft key on the bottom of the laptop) anyone no of a way i can find out? or do i need to keep reinstalling the different o.s. until i find a match

liammadden

Estimable
Feb 25, 2014

its a cracked version of ultimate and looking at selling my laptop so wanting everything back to original setting etc.

faalin

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
What is the laptop? Most common OS for a laptop is window 7 home 64bit so that gets you down to basic and premium. If you google the make and model of the laptop you probably find it and it will tell you what os was put on it.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Dude, really?
Asking for assistance with cracked/pirated version of software is strictly against Forum rules. Period.

You can download and burn the official Win 7 ISO files here:
http://www.w7forums.com/threads/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-image-downloads.12325/

Try there. Probably Windows 7 Home Premium. Assuming of course you still have the actual activation key.

If someone tried to sell me a laptop with a cracked version of Windows.....holy crap
You are exposing you, and your buyer, to who knows what trojans or keyloggers.

Closing this. If you have an issue with that, you may PM me.
Do not do this here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.