Question old school nokia has 2 account session?

Nov 17, 2020
my mother's phone has this problem. im not sure what it is actually but this is what its looks like.

it just randomly restars itself with no photos-musics-games etc. its like formatting. you can take photos and play games again etc but you cant send it stuff via bluetooth (storage full error even tho its not).

when you restart the phone (long press power button until it shuts down and restarts) everything becomes visible. wallpaper stays in default one but photos musics etc is there. i can access there. weird thing isi cant access (or find) the photos i took when phone is.. not itself.

today it happened again. phone was not itself. no musics no games.. i only found the photos i yook when phone is not itself.. (sry idk the term for this).

so it looks like phone has 2 account sessions. you can access the stuff in other account.

i was thinking about maybe it has some kind of safe mode but i couldnt find anything online. phone has no volume keys tho..

whats the problem? what u thinking? do you know anything about safe mode in oldschool phones?

phone:
https://pasteboard.co/JALF3U2.jpg

COLGeek

Cybernaut
It sounds like your mother really needs a new phone. A reset of any sort will remove the photos, videos, messages, etc stored on the device.

If you can access files on the phone from a PC/laptop, I suggest copying all of the files she wants to keep. Then, start looking for a new phone.

Good luck.