on ac power led is on and battery light is on and blinking yellow but my laptop does not comes on

Marcuss_95

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
This means faulty hardware, your laptop won't boot because booting with faulty hardware can cause and will lead to more damages. I recommend replacing that old motherboard or buy a new laptop.

Marcuss_95

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
This means faulty hardware, your laptop won't boot because booting with faulty hardware can cause and will lead to more damages. I recommend replacing that old motherboard or buy a new laptop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 12
K Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 6
F Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! I changed the fan on my HP Pavilion DV7. Now it won't turn back on. The light is on by power cord & the battery is fully char
Why is my Asus laptop not coming on the battery light keeps blinking and the power light is on
My asus x551m won’t turn on. It’s charged, the lights green, but no power up. The battery is internal, how can I get it to
Toshiba satellite A215 S4747 not turning on.
Toshiba Satellite M840 does not turn on with new battery install and the plug in power supply. The charging red light blinkin
my acer e14 screen went black but the power light is on. i cannot remove the battery what should i do?? please help :(((
My Lenovo 100s idea pad won't turn on it just blinks the power and battery lights.
acer5516 dead battery or bad adapter?
My laptop (Asus X453S) won’t turn on . The power light is on and battery light is blinking in yellow but there’s nothing o
Sony laptop SVE15113FDW not charging, power and battery lights blinking
ASUS x550z new battery no lights no charge, no power
Samsung laptop both power and battery lights blinking but computer doesn't start
Acer aspire r won't turn on. When plugged in the battery light is on but when I try to power it up the blue light just flashes
Alienware 15 R2 not turning on and LED lights flashing on and off?
only three lights are blinking in my laptop power battery and speaker,and display is not turning on...what to do?
Asus N53SN battery indicator blinking green and light
MSI GL62m turned off while running as if battery died, would not turn back on, only shows blue battery light
toshiba laptop will not run on battery
My laptop has no battery in it and runs power from the cable. My low battery light will flash on the fron of my laptop and it
My Latitude E7440 Laptop will not power on, the battery wont charge neither the light will appear for a second than turn off.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS