on my tablet popped up firmware update and they can't come down what should I do and how do I take it down

donnaa1079

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018
on my tablet firmware update pop up on my screen I can't seem to get it down how do I get it off my screen

Solution
Well depends. Check the tablet's "Settings" and then, "Update" or "System Update" and see if trying to Update Firmware in there shows any updates. If it does, then the popup is for a legitimate update and it won't go away unless you do the update, or turn off the system notifications.

If, however, there is no update listed in "Settings", then this is not a legitimate update and you will need to check the device for malware, viruses, etc.
Well depends. Check the tablet's "Settings" and then, "Update" or "System Update" and see if trying to Update Firmware in there shows any updates. If it does, then the popup is for a legitimate update and it won't go away unless you do the update, or turn off the system notifications.

If, however, there is no update listed in "Settings", then this is not a legitimate update and you will need to check the device for malware, viruses, etc.

Solution