One caller's IPhone can't hear us answer if she calls our Z2

Jul 3, 2021
One caller's IPhone can't hear us answer if she calls our Z2. If she calls our LG, fine. If we call back with either phone, she can hear us. Other caller's work as expected.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
One caller's IPhone can't hear us answer if she calls our Z2. If she calls our LG, fine. If we call back with either phone, she can hear us. Other caller's work as expected.
Are you all using the same carrier? Does the iPhone user have issues with any other numbers? Does this happen with any other numbers on the Z2?

I can't imagine how the phone make/model would have anything to do with this issue.

Reactions: hardrockk
Jul 3, 2021
Are you all using the same carrier? Does the iPhone user have issues with any other numbers? Does this happen with any other numbers on the Z2?

I can't imagine how the phone make/model would have anything to do with this issue.
It makes no sense to me. I mentioned the phone models, but don't see a connection there. I think we are both on Verizon.?\
Are there different ways of responding to an incoming call in the settings of the Z2?
Thanks.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Other than possibly trying to answer via a video call for an incoming audio only call, I can't think of anything to cause this. Other than muting yourself by mistake.

Not even sure the scenario I described is even possible, to be honest.

Jul 3, 2021
Other than possibly trying to answer via a video call for an incoming audio only call, I can't think of anything to cause this. Other than muting yourself by mistake.

Not even sure the scenario I described is even possible, to be honest.
Thank you for confirming my skepticism. Even though it only happens to one caller, I'm going with some kind of mysterious Tasker behavior which I unknowingly have caused.

Jul 3, 2021
Check your contact settings to determine what (if anything) may be set regarding this number. This is a head-scratcher.
Great suggestion. I don't see anything unusual in our contact settings for her. I'll ask her to check her contact settings for us.
Thanks again.