OnePlus 6T vs. iPhone XR: Which Affordable Flagship Wins?

webgtlnbrgrs

Great
Jun 7, 2018
I phone hands down .. So I'll tell you PRABHUJAYO1 4GB of RAM … iPhone XR still blows the doors off the One Plus … My Son has One Plus and my Wife iPhone XR ...

Oct 29, 2018
Lol, Xr design is better? How? Because it comes in ugly colors that will be cover d up with a case anyway???

Sep 28, 2018

Once again, not my point. Why not just put the data in the data table? My original post didn't mention perofrmance. It was WHY they left the table incomplete. Does that make sense to you?

Sep 28, 2018

All I'm asking is why they didn't complete the table that mentions how much RAM the XR contains. It says "N/A." I have owned both Apple and Android and I try to keep an objective perspective. Everyone knows how much RAM each of the phones in the article has but Tom's Guide for some reason chose not to mention that piece of information for the XR....why? I know Apple performs better but that's not my point. I want complete information. I may or may not own an iPhone XR but I want one of my favorite tech sites to REMAIN objective and so I question why they left the information off the data table. Do you understand now??? If you STILL don't understand what I'm talking about, look a the data table in the article and then reread my original post and try not to read between the lines again.

cenon415

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016

I'm not sure about the XR blowing the doors off, after watching this video. They're pretty much on par with each other in terms of performances.
https://youtu.be/gg-u1FDqDXo