Question OnePlus Nord n10 5 g

Feb 15, 2023
Hi,
I need help, and the OnePlus company won't give me answers. I bought this phone back in December. I'm having a hard time with texting. It just goes out, I have to take out the sim card, and push it back in, to get texting back.
Do you know why it does this, and if there's a fix without sending it in for repairs? I can't go without a phone that long.
Thanks in advance!

Feb 15, 2023
Same phone here, I also use redmi notes, both phones had similar issues, my redmi was unlocked but only usablein 2 countries, us not being one. Got the Redmi working with no MMS, could not find location to make it work, the nord was an old sim issue, it was just old, most carriers will replace your card for free

Feb 15, 2023
Same phone here, I also use redmi notes, both phones had similar issues, my redmi was unlocked but only usablein 2 countries, us not being one. Got the Redmi working with no MMS, could not find location to make it work, the nord was an old sim issue, it was just old, most carriers will replace your card for free
It is a new card... The one, that came with it, the data wouldn't work. I bought the phone 12/23/22. With the new sim card, and APN, that fixed it. But, not texting. I guess, I can just order one, $1.06 from TracFone.

Thank you for your advice 🙂