Solved! onkyo receiver playing music bluetooth and a game at the same time?

Oct 12, 2019
I have an Onkyo Reciever and i was curious about playing music threw spotify which it can do but also be playing on my xbox at the same time? is this possible without buying anything extra?

Solution
You can't do that with any AVR I know of.
If your Spotify source was external to the receiver and both it and the xbox had analog audio outputs you could use an audio mixer to play both into an analog audio input on the receiver.
The video output of the Xbox would likely have to go directly into the display rather than the receiver and through that to the display. Most receivers don't make it convenient to change the audio part of an input in the input setup menu.
You can't do that with any AVR I know of.
If your Spotify source was external to the receiver and both it and the xbox had analog audio outputs you could use an audio mixer to play both into an analog audio input on the receiver.
The video output of the Xbox would likely have to go directly into the display rather than the receiver and through that to the display. Most receivers don't make it convenient to change the audio part of an input in the input setup menu.

Solution