online multiplayer game to play with my friends in ANDROID mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerkaze

Estimable
Sep 3, 2015
can anyone suggest me online multiplayer game to play with my college friends. because i tried mini miltia multiplayer games to play with my friends using wifi but we cant able to play that game through online when we are in different places. because there is no way to invite them

so, what is my question is .... i want to play online multiplayer games with my frnds..so please suggest me gamers.

Solution
PC: Dota 2 is brilliant and the requirements aren't too high. Also CSGO is good.
Mobile: Clash of clans and Clash royale, both by the developer Supercell are brilliant examples of what mobile gaming can be and both are way more fun when you are in a clan with friends (clan wars for coc and friendly battles for cr).

Charlenator

Commendable
Mar 22, 2016
PC: Dota 2 is brilliant and the requirements aren't too high. Also CSGO is good.
Mobile: Clash of clans and Clash royale, both by the developer Supercell are brilliant examples of what mobile gaming can be and both are way more fun when you are in a clan with friends (clan wars for coc and friendly battles for cr).

Solution

Chu___LOL

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016
What is your favorite Categories?
For you: Walking War Robots, Clash of Clans, Clash of Kings, Boom Beach
These are online games for Android, you can play with your friends remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.