Online TV Is Bigger than Just Netflix and Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

timaahhh

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2007
What time period is this Article from? Youtube and using video sites for Webcasting isn't a new discovery or even a new trend..... I'm sorry I hate to be the guy pointing out the reporting flaws but this article belongs on some PBS show not on a tech site.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Im sorry but 11 year olds DO watch tv and dont live on youtube. If 11 year olds didnt watch tv Disney channel wouldnt be one of the highest rated channels in the country. The premise and assumption of the researcher is completely wrong.

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
I've already cut the cord and will never go back. I refuse to pay for both internet and tv when the cable company robs their customers of $100 a month for HDTV with a DVR. With Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, Aereo, and Downloading I have more options than TV and can watch at my leisure without paying hefty fees. Internet alone is cheaper and better than cable. The cable model will die soon and I'm glad to be a part of its demise.

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
I've already cut the cord and will never go back. I refuse to pay for both internet and tv when the cable company robs their customers of $100 a month for HDTV with a DVR. With Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, Aereo, and Downloading I have more options than TV and can watch at my leisure without paying hefty fees. Internet alone is cheaper and better than cable. The cable model will die soon and I'm glad to be a part of its demise.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I don't think cable will die within our lifetime but I'm sick of the cable providers not letting us choose the channels we want and pay for that only. I hate paying for a package that has xx amount of channels I never watch.

prand903

Honorable
Sep 22, 2013
Start working at home with Google. It’s the most-financialy rewarding I've ever done. On tuesday I got a gorgeous BMW after having earned $7439 this last month. I actually started five months/ago and practically straight away was bringin in at least $74, per-hour. visit this site right here Pow6.com

Status
Not open for further replies.