Solved! Open .heic images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2019
New to iOS and got a new iPad last week. I have shot a few photos with iPad but when I connected it to a PC, the photos are end with .heic. How to open them in Windows 10?

Solution
New to iOS and got a new iPad last week. I have shot a few photos with iPad but when I connected it to a PC, the photos are end with .heic. How to open them in Windows 10?
You will get a lot of converters on the internet if you are not able to open it. Also, they have varied quality freatures. So if you want convrsion with 70% quality it's possible to do it. Just check on google for compatible converters for you.
Mar 19, 2019
You will get a lot of converters on the internet if you are not able to open it. Also, they have varied quality freatures. So if you want convrsion with 70% quality it's possible to do it. Just check on google for compatible converters for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.