Optical connectivity problem

biswasanirup2

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
I have only 3.5mm audio output on my TV . How do I connect a home theatre system with digital out port??.(HDMI port is not possible)

5.1 means there are six audio channels. When using digital connection (optical), all these channels "travel" over the cable. With RCA (analog), only two channels are transmitted.

Your home-theater may offer "surround" modes where it can create artificial surround from stereo signal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 9
H Audio 2
C Audio 1
D Audio 2
C Audio 1
J Audio 1
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
R Audio 2
R Audio 1
K Audio 2
C Audio 1
A Audio 1
B Audio 1
B Audio 1
P Audio 3
G Audio 1
M Audio 7
L Audio 8
Z Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question How do i connect my logitech z623 speaker to my uhd tv?
Discussion Optical connections
Question Sound Problems connecting optical lead from 4k LG tv to Harman Kardon AVR 7000 amp
Question Sound blaster z connect Logitech Z906 to optical in or out
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
How to connect USB headset to device with optical output?
I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's
Solved! how do i connect my konzert sound bar to my sharp aquos tv model LC-40LE 185M that doesnt have optical and hdmi arc ?
Solved! help with TCL 55R617 tv with polk audio soundbar connected with optical toslink
Solved! Connecting sound bar to the tv through optical cable
I have new Samsung tv with a connect box with one optical plug. No rca plugs. I have a sound bar connected to the optical port
How to connect samsun hospitality tv model hg40aj570mk that have hdmi rca to soundbar that have aux usb optical
How can I connect 5.1 HCS by optical to JVC Smart tv without optical connection
Solved! Connect Panasonic Sounbar (Optical) to Sanyo TV (CoAx)
i have a PC with SPDIF sound card and a music system with digital/optical out and aux in and out.is there any way to connect t
optical connection to Soundblaster Z card on PC
How do I convert optical connection from TV to 3.5mm headphones
Connecting Samsung tv to subwoofer with 5 speakers by optical lead
TV connected to 5.1 sound system with optical cable problem

ASK THE COMMUNITY