Pageonce's personal assistant

Kylon

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2006
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this particular app. I was considering getting it for my G1. However I'm questioning the safety of having all my information in one location like that. Not only that, having everything stored by a third party.

This is the link http://www.pageonce.com/ if anyone has experience with it, I'd feel much better about my decision on this.

Kylon

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2006
You will have to pardon me taking this assumption. But I personally have a hard time believing that you were making that reply for anything outside of a company-hired poster. I find it terribly hard to believe that an anonymous user would go through the steps of creating an account to simply make a reply to my post.

I know that this may sound a bit harsh of a reply, but considering that your account was created today... forgive me for my skepticism here.

ksfrogman

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
Hi Kylon,

I have a Droid Incredible, and installed the Assistant free by Pageonce, and was so thoroughly impressed that I bought the pay version for $7.00. I have my Bank account, all my hotel and airlines memberships, my Netflix, and credit card stuff there, so I too was wondering how this safeguards all my important info.

With my computer, I have to manually type in my usernames and passwords. If I forget to log off, others who get on my computer can manipulate my financial stuff. However, this app is read only. I can only view balances, but cannot see the entire account numbers to my financial accounts (i.e., credit card, checking accounts, etc.). However, I can see my Hilton, Marriott, JetBlue, Delta, American account numbers. Still, no one would be able to use my points, since they do not have my password.

Now I wouldn't go posting all those membership numbers on facebook or the Net, but I guess I feel more comfortable knowing that the phone is in my possession. The same goes for my wallet. If I were to leave that lying around, that would worry we more.

Long story short, I love this app. I can easily check my accounts at a glance anywhere I go, and faster than I can with my laptops or desktop PC.

Let me know what you think if you get this.