Solved! Panasonic SB-AK75 (solved on reddit mods plz delet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinTheDragon

Estimable
Jul 30, 2014
I snagged these badboys from a local goodwill for $8 each

so I'v been doing some resarch about amps and stuff but these speakers have me a little confused on how I would set them up with an amp (if that is even possible) any help would greatly appreciated.

I was hoping to get a bluetooth amp to work with these but if that's not possible I'll be fine with just using a standerd aux cable for my phone. :)

mind the mess lol

also I found the service manual for these speakers if that is helpful is anyway: Panasonic SB-AK75 service manual

Please use layman terms when describing on how to set it up because I'm pretty much brand new to this stuff lol.

dMCop0tg.jpg
FehwG03.jpg
lPxLypN.jpg

Solution
The speakers were originally from a mini system that had separate tweeter/mid and woofer amps. That's why there are two pair of speaker wire from each speaker. You can use a 4 channel amp or parallel the speaker wires to a 2 channel amp.
You want the + and - speaker connections to be the same for each set of wires. If you can find the owners manual of the original system that will show you that in the hook up diagram. If not you can experiment with that. Make sure both speakers end up the same way.
The speakers were originally from a mini system that had separate tweeter/mid and woofer amps. That's why there are two pair of speaker wire from each speaker. You can use a 4 channel amp or parallel the speaker wires to a 2 channel amp.
You want the + and - speaker connections to be the same for each set of wires. If you can find the owners manual of the original system that will show you that in the hook up diagram. If not you can experiment with that. Make sure both speakers end up the same way.

Reactions: FinTheDragon
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS