Pandora Mobile Cap May Have Increased Slacker Radio Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsderekdude

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
Yep. Pandora shot itself in the foot on this one. Giving less for the same never has good long term benefits. Pandora needs to start adding new options. Like the ability to listen to the same music at the same time with another user. An ability to upload your own music to a pandora cloud to add a music channel. Pandora needs to add a plethora or abilities, and the ability to build your own monthly package based on what you want. Customers understand value, and Pandora lowered the value of their product compared to it's competitors.

mythostd

Distinguished
May 6, 2010
I listen to Pandora a few hours a day on my cell phone and have yet to hit the limit. It is also built into my TV so Ihave that running at home all the time. Fortunaly as far as I can tell that and my blue-ray play don't count for the limit.

Mike Honcho

Honorable
May 1, 2013
I use both. I have Pandora hacked on my phone though so it has unlimited skips and no commercials. Jailbreak ftw. Pandora for music, Slacker for comedy.

Mike Honcho

Honorable
May 1, 2013
I use both. I have Pandora hacked on my phone though so it has unlimited skips and no commercials. Jailbreak ftw. Pandora for music, Slacker for comedy.

06yfz450ridr

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012
pandora plays the same crap in the same order. but hey if you have a jailbroken iphone just download the pandora skip hack, no ads, and unlimited skips

benben_41

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
Pandora seemed kind of repetitive to me (I listen to music for long periods) so I changed to a different music streaming site, Torch Music, because it is easier to customize. So far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS