Parents of Balloon Boy Hit With $42,000 Fine

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertking82881

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2008
ok they did not fake hes death and all the wasted time and money is not there fault...... this kind sounds like a pirate bay trail . i know it has no relation what so ever . but was best example i got try to explain my point of view. if a boy wants to jump out of a air plan and turn up missing and not report your alive is that same as fakeing death? i realy dont get this shit its a hole new low to me

G

Now if the government would only do this to Wall St....! Since Wall St. has wasted FAR FAR MORE than this little ballon fiasco ever could. This ballon stunt is like a hair folicle versus Wall St's 4 Billion heads of hair!

precariousgray

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2009
For those of you demonizing the gentlemen who suggested the boy should be killed, perhaps you should realize that he is made out of the same genetic material as the people who staged this.

I'm sure you think that, somehow, they'll raise him to be absolutely nothing like themselves, however!

(Hint: Please click the thumbs down button per my factual statements -- thank you.)

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
No, the moral is don't let your stupid kids join you for interviews because they'll ruin the stunt and destroy the entire family. That kid has to live with that the rest of his life. He'll grow up to be a heroin addict.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
I never got to find out that the kid was hiding in their own house and also that he gave away the all along plan of doing it for the few minutes of fame, even though for me all that it did when first heard about it was get me going on saying how stupid and inresponsible parents can really be when they are anything like those morrons.

Anyhow, as it turns they are even more stupid than I first thought of and sure as fk glad that they are paying for it. Retards.

G

[citation][nom]hixbot[/nom]ok, so when do they go to jail, and lose their kids?[/citation]
Yes, and they lose their balloon too!

G

those parents need to be executed to be made an example of. we are too soft, that is why everyone but us hates us.

G

Hey everybody Shumacher is back in F1 so shut up about this and start having having really interesting ideas about that. I'm not telling you all what to do, but quit being so intolerant of the handicapped.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
O get over yourselves. Smart no, but much worse could've happened. They showed their concern by not putting the kid ACTUALLY in the balloon. Yes it was stupid, uncalled for, and never should've happened. But to say they should be killed, you're just as bad as they are.

They have to pay back what they cost. That is actually fair, anymore/less wouldn't be. Their kid was never in any danger, only thing wasted was time and money. AND YOU PEOPLE WANT THEM DEAD?! I hope none of you are religious cause you all will be burning in the fiery depths of hell or what is the equivalent of your religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.