Password Issue with my Phone, Nothing is Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2018
Ok so this is a completely stupid scenario, but this happened to me and I am struggling with a forgotten password.

I forgot my newly changed password and I found ways to fix this. I tried to unlock my phone via the dr.fone app, but my phone wasn't recognized. Tried several cables and USB ports, but nothing. Looked online but nothing I try seems to work.

So I tried to factory reset my phone. I tried that using the power-volume up-home button trick, tried to factory reset but nothing. Booted up back to normal.

I even tried remotely resetting my phone, but then my phone decided that my phone wouldn't show up. Showed up before. Tried find my device on a few devices as well, including my PC.

Currently I'm using guest mode, but it has its limitations and isn't a long-term solution. I tried enabling developer options to see if there was something wrong with the USB settings but I couldn't.

I think my phone doesn't want me to use it, because it's pulling this bs on me. Can someone help me? (I'm using a Moto G5 with Android Oreo 8.1.0, by the way.)