Paul, Ringo and Tony Hawk Plug Rock Band, Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
I think Beatlesmania died a long time ago....
I am 34 and the beatles are OK.. but there is no way in hell I would want to listen the beatles all night. whats next Elvis Guitar Hero?

This is aimed for age 50+ rockband players?

skine

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
I can't say as I've ever thought that Beatles songs would translate well to Rock Band.

However, I do intend to buy either the Gretsch or the Rickenbacker. I haven't quite decided which yet.

thepinkpanther

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004
have a little respect for yourselves, Ringo and Paul! Your gonna sell out your music to kiddies who dont know what it means?? God forbid u sell your music to iTunes for actual fans who want to listen...

AncientNoob

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
Show comments: By default All Good ratings Poor ratings

grieve 06/03/2009 12:54 PM
Hide
Insert quote. Report -1+

I think Beatlesmania died a long time ago....
I am 34 and the beatles are OK.. but there is no way in hell I would want to listen the beatles all night. whats next Elvis Guitar Hero?

This is aimed for age 50+ rockband players?
skine 06/03/2009 1:17 AM
Hide
Insert quote. Report -0+

I can't say as I've ever thought that Beatles songs would translate well to Rock Band.

However, I do intend to buy either the Gretsch or the Rickenbacker. I haven't quite decided which yet.
thepinkpanther 06/03/2009 1:39 AM
Hide
Insert quote. Report --1+

have a little respect for yourselves, Ringo and Paul! Your gonna sell out your music to kiddies who dont know what it means?? God forbid u sell your music to iTunes for actual fans who want to listen...
Comment:
Bold text. Italic text. Underline text. Insert quote. Add an URL
Positive
Neutral
Negative

Status
Not open for further replies.