PC infected with malware

pasi458

Great
Apr 13, 2018
At this point I'm desperate ;
:/ around 2 weeks back I tried installing Cheat engine to mess around in some games i played but also ended up installing chromoum (open source) without my knowledge.. I didn't think too much of it as i installed malwarebytes and cleaned chromium up from my registry. However as a day went by I noticed that my pc has minor hiccups and slowed down and i saw that chromium came back to my registries.. no matter how many times i tried deleting it from the registry; it always came back, so i decided to reset my pc to defaut setting via windows 10 but it managed to come back and my pc was still slow. zFrom there i looked at some forums somemore and eventually decided to use dBan and wipe my drive and do a fresh install of windows but that was to no avail because chromium came back and pc was very slow... also i shoukd mention some files called unins000.dat and unins000.exe in the program folder of malwarebytes.. i also tried doing a clean install on a sepearate harddrive but same story... i'm sorry if in vague with my details as i typed this out in a rush. I'm suspecting that it is a bios virus but i would like some input before doing anymore... any help would be greatly appreciated. thank-you all

Note: Sorry forgot to mention, i'm using a dlink usb device for internet access so im wondering if thats how the virus keeps coming back to my harddrive

pasi458

Great
Apr 13, 2018
sorry i didn't mean to down vote your answer.. what i'm wondering is how does the malware keep coming back to my pc after i dban the drive and install windows?? Im not sure of those programs will solve my problem

pasi458

Great
Apr 13, 2018
Yes i made to delete any partitions when i did the clean install and was left with 223gb of unallocated space i think. And yes i would like to try out those programs but i'm having some issues with internet access on my pc :/