pc or phone

PhatLloyd

Estimable
Jul 1, 2014
Mobility out the damn door. Some weekends I go to my family about an hours drive from our city, when I leave Saturday I take my pc and laptop with me. I return Sunday I bring everything back again.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012

You take your desktop PC just for one day? :S

Thats not exactly true, it depends on which phone you are comparing to the laptop. Some phones can actually outperform some laptops. And just because a game doesn't have good graphics doesn't mean that the game is not good. It will depend on the types of games he plays.

Maggie777

Estimable
Aug 26, 2014

Hi
Well that is your opinion I believe that I am stick to what I said earlier because that was my opinion. I believe there must be a reason why game consoles like Xbox, playstation and other platforms as well. So,everything has a reason and purpose and we all are free to share our opinions rather than imposing what is right and what is wrong on others.

smitbret

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2002

Please, let me know which ones (outside of a Chromoebook and even then....).

Well thats easy, most flagship phones can outperform most laptops with igp. Only when laptops have mid to high end discrete cards is when laptops start to edge out. Please correct me if I am wrong.

TRENDING THREADS