1050 ti
corsair vs450
zebion h61 chipset mobo
windows 7
pentium G2010
pc restarts after starting mining 10-15 sec aor while rendering video
any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Solution
Have you checked the temps when this occurs?

I would be monitoring them, and have a log being saved, so you can see what the temps are at the time this occurs. ave it log so you don't lose the info if the computer shuts down.

It sounds a lot like it is overheating, possibly it has been for a while and that would lead to more permanent damage. Meaning replacement.

So, start with checking the temps. If you are lucky, it is fixable by either cleaning out the interior of dust, debris, etc., and then replacing the thermal paste. Either you doing it or local tech. Unless it is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about repairs.
Have you checked the temps when this occurs?

I would be monitoring them, and have a log being saved, so you can see what the temps are at the time this occurs. ave it log so you don't lose the info if the computer shuts down.

It sounds a lot like it is overheating, possibly it has been for a while and that would lead to more permanent damage. Meaning replacement.

So, start with checking the temps. If you are lucky, it is fixable by either cleaning out the interior of dust, debris, etc., and then replacing the thermal paste. Either you doing it or local tech. Unless it is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about repairs.

Solution
Dec 22, 2018
as u suggested i did disassembled whole setup and cleaned every thing but no good
i also loged temperatures of cpu and gpu normal temp of cpu were 47-49 under full load 60 but pc ran fine with gt 610
i think problem is with 1050 ti ... but sometimes it run hrs together under load 30-40%(while rendering)

Dec 22, 2018
before this i had a very low end mobo 7-8 years old it ran perfectly with 1050 ti with same psu so psu is not the prob i think plus i had a estimate at cosair website it was around 200w less then half of rated psu so it should be fine i think

bignastyid

Splendid
before this i had a very low end mobo 7-8 years old it ran perfectly with 1050 ti with same psu so psu is not the prob i think plus i had a estimate at cosair website it was around 200w less then half of rated psu so it should be fine i think
PSUs degrade with age and the poorer the quality the faster the degradation. The Corsair VS and the older CX units are notorious for failing fairly early. The usual symptoms are shutting down under load that then progresses to failing randomly then eventually they fail completely.

Dec 22, 2018
found out the problem at last ..
it turns out that 12v cpu pin was at fault 1st one was faulty used 2nd one and worked as charm..!!
thanks all of you for your help much appreciated!!