PC Stuck on an Infinite Boot Up loop After Failed System Restart

Beast_1

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
So a week ago my pc got a virus and my task bar would no longer work. My pc was also getting restarted with the error codes "bad pool header", "driver corrupted expool" and "driver irql not less or equal". After trying absolutely everything to fix these issues including chkdsk and running scannow as well as running constant antimalware scans I decided to fully restart my pc to windows 10.
Now this didn't seem like such a big issue to me as I have all my data, pretty virus, backed up on my external Seagate hard drive. So I did it and when I woke up I found my pc was stuck on installing windows at 10%. Left it on for the whole of the day and over night again (over 36 hours) and it was still stuck. I tried to use commands to get off it but nothing would respond (btw the disk was running).
So I finally decided to power it off and back on and got hit with another blue screen that restarted my laptop again. Tried turning off and on again but now I'm on an infinite loop.
I would be soooooo grateful if someone could tell me how to fix this and continue with the system restart.
- Thank you to all those who will spend their time trying to help me in advance.

Solution
I moved this to laptop Tech Support as it sounds like you have hardware issues to resolve first.
In the meantime, please provide the laptops Make and model# from the label on the bottom.

If you have a diagnostic partition on the laptop, I would boot to it and run them. It sounds like either bad ram or a failing HDD to me.

popatim

Splendid
I moved this to laptop Tech Support as it sounds like you have hardware issues to resolve first.
In the meantime, please provide the laptops Make and model# from the label on the bottom.

If you have a diagnostic partition on the laptop, I would boot to it and run them. It sounds like either bad ram or a failing HDD to me.

Solution

Beast_1

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016

The laptop is the lenovo y510p and the model name is 20217

Beast_1

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016
Just tell let you know I went to a shop to get it fixed. The guy booted it up with a windows 10 USB stick, pretty sure it was pirated or something but whatever, it works now.