Solved! Pc wont start up - suddenly

Feb 8, 2019
Hi everybody,

My laptop suddenly start up in bios mode and is stuck on that, i can't seem to open windows.

Maybe it looks like, it can't see my harddrive.

Image 1
Image 2
lenovo t540p

Solution
Found out that the uefi/legacy boot was the problem!

It stood on the Uefi.
I disabled secure boot and changed ot to Legacy Boot, and now it works!
Hi everybody,

My laptop suddenly start up in bios mode and is stuck on that, i can't seem to open windows.

Maybe it looks like, it can't see my harddrive.

Image 1
Image 2
lenovo t540p

From Image 1, the BIOS is stuck on booting through a Network. If you made that setting, there isn't anything in the network that can do the job.. More likely, it set that itself because the previous options all fail to have a bootable facility between them.

Try what it's telling you to do by moving that arrow uphill to the SSD and post back if that doesn't improve things.

Feb 8, 2019
From Image 1, the BIOS is stuck on booting through a Network. If you made that setting, there isn't anything in the network that can do the job.. More likely, it set that itself because the previous options all fail to have a bootable facility between them.

Try what it's telling you to do by moving that arrow uphill to the SSD and post back if that doesn't improve things.

When i Press the "ATA HDD0" it just go black screen and back to the same screen again

Feb 8, 2019
Found out that the uefi/legacy boot was the problem!

It stood on the Uefi.
I disabled secure boot and changed ot to Legacy Boot, and now it works!

Solution